Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Cairns vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Cairns vs Lubny, Ukraine
Cairns vs Mena, Ar, Usa
Cairns vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
Cairns vs Phuket, Thailand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kenora, On, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Matsuyama, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
Mishima vs Langara, Bc
Fullertonese, Nd vs Bunkie, La
St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly vs Tampere
Khovd vs Kandi
- The distance between Cairns, Australia and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 10,844 km or 6,739 mi.
- To reach Cairns in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 140.3° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cairns bearing 171.8° or S .
- Cairns has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Cairns is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 40.1 °C (72.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.5 °C (44.1°F) less in Cairns. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1817.7 mm (71.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1817.7 l/m² (44.61 US gal/ft²) or 18,177,000 l/ha (1,943,242 US gal/ac) more. About 8 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.6° higher in Cairns than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cairns relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Cairns
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cairns vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Cairns vs Baruuhturuun, Mongolia
Cairns vs Batesville, Ms, Usa
Cairns vs Biarritz, France
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Gajvoron, Ukraine
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Gao, Mali
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ilopango, El Salvador
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Charleville, Queensland vs Puerto Plata
Santa Cruz, Flores vs Waipukurau
Campos Do Jordao vs L’Vov
Minamidaitojima vs Msekera Agromet
Cairns vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cairns
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1100.7 kms (684 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 796.6 kms (495 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) NW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 502.5 kms (312.3 miles) W
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 694.4 kms (431.5 miles) SW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 782.8 kms (486.4 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) SSW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 745.7 kms (463.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo